Thursday, June 10, 2010

fren~

ya!wat u say was true,i mus try to control myself very well,cant gv some one always influence my mood....i ll try n i knw i can do it...thx ya fren...saranghae^^

tis few day im reali nt hapi coz im thinking many thing of u n im thinking tat am i doing sumthing wrong although i knw im nt!!!bt im reali cant stoping my brain to think Y n Y?!
i duno either im ur best fren or nt n i duno hw u think me bt for me u r reali is my best fren..
thx u share ur problems to me before although u knw nothing i can help u...i oso knw u tell me coz u feel very 'fan' n wan share it out....u always say i bising u 'nie' u bt did u knw actually im nt?
im nt bising u,im concern n worry u so jus ll lik tis,bt now tats nt important d...
anyway,u ll always my best fren...i ll always be a good ear for u to heard all problems when u wan share vf me...
did u still remember the song lyrics i send for u before?tats a song for fren ,reali meaningful...as a fren ,i ll always be vf u when u nid..+u fren

No comments:

Post a Comment