Sunday, October 25, 2009

still haven start study...die lo!!!

today,when i wake up then my mum told me wash car,then i wash lo...walao,the car very dirty la,so i wash until 1 hour ler!!!n hor~after wash oso no feel clean...after tat go bath then iron my school shirt n dress n after tat doing some thing....haizzzz...tired..after do all the thing ady 1pm++....n open computer a while then 2pm go play badminton n eat fruit ais until 5.30pm just bec home...then watching tv (guess *3)...then internet again....
arhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!i hate myself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!i hate myself tat until nw still no mood study,when i take out the book n wan study but after 5 min i will feel cannot concentrate ady!!!!really shit!!!!!!!nw ady leave 7 day, 1 week....the thing wan memories until cannot count!!!!!!!wat can i do?????????????

1 comment:

  1. aiya...relax...muahaha...still got 1 week...no nid nervous la...like me,last minute still playing ar...until exam cai will feel scare....hahahaha...

    ReplyDelete